Subject to availability, due to seating limitations to comply with the current state/local regulations.
With COVID restrictions and we want to make sure that we can accommodate everyone properly, we are implementing a Reservation/Cancellation policy.
- Credit/Debit Card is required to make a reservation.
- We will charge you when you finish your painting session. You can choose to pay with your card in the studio, if you want to use a different card.
- For no-shows, without an email notification, you are subject to a $25 cancellation/no-show fee per person.
- Proper notification: Email sent to Happy Hands (email@example.com) within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation. You must get an email confirming your cancellation.
- Only Credit/Debit card payments. Cash or personal checks not accepted.
- First reservation on weekdays (Monday-Friday): 12:15PM
- First reservation on weekends (Saturday-Sunday): 11:15AM