Reservations are strongly encouraged, especially on weekends. ❤️
With COVID restrictions are gradually lifting and we want to make sure that we can accommodate everyone properly, we are implementing a Reservation/Cancellation policy.
- Credit/Debit Card is required to make a reservation.
- We will charge you when you finish your painting session. You can choose to pay with your card in the studio, if you want to use a different card.
- For no-shows, without an email notification, you are subject to a $25 cancellation/no-show fee per person.
- Proper notification: Email sent to Happy Hands (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation. You must get an email confirming your cancellation.
- Only Credit/Debit card payments. Cash or personal checks not accepted.
- First reservation on weekdays (Monday-Friday): 12:15PM (Wilton), 1:15PM (Fairfield)
- First reservation on weekends (Saturday-Sunday): 11:15AM
- Last reservations of the day: 1 hour prior to closing
- Painting time is limited to one (1) hour. This is to accommodate reservations and disinfecting procedures between clients.
- For every 15 minutes past the first hour, you may be subject to an additional $15 studio fee. Extra time is subject to availability.
- Pottery will be ready for pickup within 7-10 days of your visit.
- Finished pottery must be picked up from the studio within 30 days of your visit. We will make multiple attempts to contact you.
- Pottery not picked up within that time frame, without notice, will unfortunately have to be donated.
- We have very limited capacity to store finished pottery so we greatly appreciate it if completed orders are promptly picked up.