Girl Scouts Navigation
Use the buttons below to jump to specific sections of the page.
Below are the types of Girl Scouts events that we offer in our studio.
To schedule or inquire about your Girl Scouts event, follow the link below.
They will work on a painting or clay project and explore a variety hand build & decorating techniques. Our staff will give a tour of the kiln room and introduce clay vocabulary to the girls.
- Drop-off only
- Up to 2 adult non-painters (Troop leaders should plan to stay and take part in the event)
- Painting/Clay events only for the foreseeable future.
- No outside food and/or beverages to be served at the event. You may give the girls treat bags as they're being picked up, but any food in those bags must be eaten outside of the studio.
- Indoor/Outdoor (weather dependent) seating option available, based on space limitations
- Mask Policy: everyone must wear a mask upon arrival at the studio
- Indoor Event: required for adults and participants
- Outdoor Event: required for adults, recommended but optional for participants
- To ensure that everyone is safe and healthy, and to minimize any potential health issues during the event, the Health Screening Checkpoint will be emailed to the Scout Leader(s) for distribution and must be submitted for all attending Girl Scouts by their parents or legal guardians prior to drop off all Girl Scouts at the studio.
- Pottery Painting: $30 & up/child
- Clay Handbuilding & Painting: $35 & up/child
- Includes double firing for clay pieces.
- Deposit: $50
- This amount will confirm your reservation and will go towards the final balance, which is due at the event.
Types of Scout Events
Happy Hands Art & Pottery reserves the right to use photos or videos taken at our programs and events on our website, blog, social media or in printed materials.