2020 Summer Camp Updates
Based on The American Camp Association (ACA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and current regulations from the state/local authorities.
- Headcount is capped at 10 kids: No exceptions. This is to limit the number of people in the studio and to be able to properly social distance.
- No daily option, only weekly , to keep the same groups of campers each day with the same instractructors: Must sign up for a full week.
- No snacks provided by Happy Hands staff: Parents must pack a nut-free snack, nut-free lunch, and water bottle.
- Masks/Face coverings are required in the studio at all times for both customers and staff.
- Parents must sign off that their child(ren) are not showing any signs of illness (sneezing, coughing, fever, sore throat, etc.): Please understand that if we notice any child feeling unwell at any point, parents will be immediately contacted and must pick up their child(ren). We will gently isolate the child(ren) from the others until their parent arrives.
- No refunds: We'll do our best to accommodate your request and reschedule your weekly reservation with a timely Emailed notice to Happy Hands (24 hours before the camp start date to accommodate the waiting list) for another camp week for this the summer camp only, subject to space availability.
Thank You for Your Patronage❤️
- Held at our Wilton and Fairfield studios.
- For children 4 and up.
- Headcount is capped at 10 kids.
- Camp sessions will meet daily Monday through Friday for 4 hours each day from 9:00AM-1:00PM.
- All materials used are lead free, non toxic, water based and will not stain skin or clothes.
- New weekly themes and different daily projects.
- Fired pottery is food and dishwasher safe, although we recommend hand washing to prevent possible damage to your precious work.
- Activities will include interactive pottery painting, clay hand-building, canvas, mixed media, and more!
- During snack and lunch time, kids can enjoy kids-friendly movies/shows for up to 10 minutes or less.
- Weekly rate only: $325/child; $300 siblings.
- $50 non-refundable deposit per child is required to reserve a camp week prior to the beginning of the session.
- Remaining balance will be charged within 24 hours of the reserved camp.
- All Sales/Reservations are final within 24 hours of camp start date.
- Camp Reservations may be rescheduled with a timely notice up to 24 hours prior to the reserved camp start date with an email notification to Happy Hands and confirmed replied. Subject to space availability.
- Changes are not guaranteed, but we will do our best to accommodate any changes in your summer schedule based on availability.
- Camps are not prorated for late drop-offs or early pickups, as well as missed days due to the unusual circumstances and limited space availability for this summer season.
Dates & Themes
*Subject to change due to local/state regulations.
- Week 1: Great Outdoors (June 29 - July 3)
- Week 2: Tropical Paradise (July 6 - July 10)
- Week 3: 4 Seasons (July 13 - July 17)
- Week 4: Artist at Work (July 20 - July 24)
- Week 5: Magical Tales (July 27 - July 31)
- Week 6: Animal Kingdom (August 3 - August 7)
- Week 7: Out of This World (August 10 - August 14)
- Week 8: Sweet Tastes of Summer (August 17 - August 21)
- Week 9: Happy Fall Y'all (August 24 - August 28)